Welcome to the Arizona Coyotes Donation Request Form!
The Arizona Coyotes are dedicated to assisting community initiatives by providing donation items to non-profit organizations for fundraising purposes. We have a genuine commitment to the communities we serve. Although we would like to accommodate every request with a positive response, due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot guarantee that every organization will receive a donation.Please review our donation and organization guidelines before submitting your request. These guidelines are provided to ensure fairness and maximize the support the Arizona Coyotes can provide throughout the state of Arizona.
Thank you for your continued and outstanding efforts in the communities you serve!
• Donation requests must be made online (no written, phone, or email requests)
• Requests must be made at least four weeks prior to event date
• All donations must be picked up by a representative of your organization
• Donations must be used to raise funds for the requesting organization
• Organizations are limited to one request per fiscal year (July-June)
• Items donated will be decided upon at the discretion of the Arizona Coyotes based on available inventory
• Monetary donations are only made through the Arizona Coyotes Foundation Grant process. Please click here for more information.ORGANIZATION GUIDELINES
• Requesting organizations must be classified as a public charity and exempt from federal taxes under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
• Contact information must be listed for an employee of the requesting organization (i.e. not an event committee member, volunteer, etc.)
• You will be notified of the status of your request via email. Due to the high volume of requests received, we are unable to respond to email/phone status updatesEXCLUSIONARY CRITERIA
Unfortunately, we cannot donate:
• To religious, political or labor groups/organizations
• Items for school raffles/school fundraisers
• Items for door prizes, incentives, give aways, carnivals, or festivals
• To for-profit companies holding events/campaigns for non-profit organizations (as we donate directly to these groups)
• To individual fundraising initiatives (i.e. individual/corporate Walk teams, marathons, etc.)
• Events benefiting an organization outside the state of Arizona