Welcome to the Arizona Coyotes Donation Request Form!
The Arizona Coyotes are dedicated to assisting community initiatives by providing donation items to non-profit organizations for fundraising purposes. We have a genuine commitment to the communities we serve. Although we would like to accommodate every request with a positive response, due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot guarantee that every organization will receive a donation.Please review our donation and organization guidelines before submitting your request. These guidelines are provided to ensure fairness and maximize the support the Arizona Coyotes can provide throughout the state of Arizona.
Thank you for your continued and outstanding efforts in the communities you serve!
GUIDELINES• In order to streamline our donations process, donation requests must be made online at least four weeks prior to event date. No written, phone, fax or e-mail requests will be accepted.
• The Arizona Coyotes no longer mail donations. All donations must be picked up by a representative of your organization from Gila River Arena. If your organization is within the state of Arizona but outside of the Greater Phoenix Area, the donation may be mailed at the discretion of the Coyotes.
• Donations must be used to raise additional funds for the requesting organization. We will not fulfill donation requests where the donated items are used as door prizes, incentives or giveaways.
• You will be notified of the status of your request via email approximately two to four weeks prior to your event. Due to the high volume of requests we receive, we will not accept phone calls or emails regarding the status of your request.
• Organizations are limited to one request per fiscal year (July-June).
• Items donated will be decided upon at the discretion of the Arizona Coyotes.
• Monetary donations are only made once a year through the Arizona Coyotes Foundation Grant process. Please click here for more information.
• The Arizona Coyotes will not accept items to be autographed, and will not be responsible for returning any items received.
ORGANIZATION GUIDELINES• The Arizona Coyotes will only donate directly to 501(c)3 organizations. If you are fundraising on behalf of a 501(c)3, please have the organization make the the request directly.
• The Arizona Coyotes cannot donate to religious, political or labor groups.
• The Arizona Coyotes receive a high volume of requests from schools and cannot donate items to school raffles, carnivals, fundraisers, or festivals.
• The Arizona Coyotes are unable to donate to companies (for-profit) holding organizational campaigns for non-profit organizations, as we donate directly to these groups.
• The Arizona Coyotes are unable to donate to individual fundraising initiatives (ie. Walk teams, marathons, Team-in-Training, etc.).
• Events benefiting an organization outside the state of Arizona will not be granted a donation.